Treslo Kresha
Director

Join Date Jan 2008
Location DC, USA
Posts 1,093
Send a message via AIM to Treslo Kresha
Default TopSite Integration and Event Openings

TopSites
We broke down and integrated top-site links into the forum. On both the InMyth Network side and the Starborn: Heritage game forum posts you will see the top-site links directly above the quick-reply section.

Each link is a once-daily vote that we ask players to press where able. We are hoping that this will be part of a new wave of players who are outside of the previous Vagrant Space players currently playing. I have kicked us off and voted first. Now its time to make this a habit I do on-the-fly.

See the attached image to understand the placement of the TopSite voting buttons.

Starborn Event Opens
As a side note, I sent out an e-mail alerting everyone to the beginning of our special event series Chaos Nebula on Starborn earlier today. Be on the lookout for more news updates to chronicle the new mini-arc. Players are encouraged to take hold and use these updates in their own stories. See more of the opening here.
Attached Thumbnails
topsite_example.jpg  

Last edited by Treslo Kresha; 10-18-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Treslo Kresha is offline   Reply With Quote